Tuesday, October 28, 2008

we're such romantics

Bradley wrote a letter to a girl he liked in Kindergarten who he no longer gets to see because he's at a new school. It went something like this:

Dear Natalie, I hope you are having a good weekend because I am having a horrible year. I miss you and wish I was still at Pierce. I have dreams that I am there and see you. Love, Bradley

He put it in an envelope along with his school picture, took it to Pierce and gave it to the ladies in the office with a note that said "Please give to Natalie Hudson." The next day she called and got his address and they had an adorably awkward conversation. I told him he should always be that nice to girls.

Oh, how I love this kid.






3 comments:

  1. That is about the sweetest thing I've ever heard...he is SO awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man i just love this....brad is such a little ladies man. he'll be a heart breaker one day....just like his mamma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what, the world needs more men like this in the world. Someday, Brad's going to bring home a girl (not for at least 30 years though) and she's going to thank you for raising him the way you did

    ReplyDelete