Monday, June 22, 2009

BIRTHDAY SURPRISE!!!


Let it be known that when I said I wanted a fancy USB record player for my birthday, it was said in complete fantastical dreaminess. You know how you have the reasonable things you want and then the one BIG crazy thing that you never in a million years dream of actually getting but think how super cool it would be? That was my baby blue record player. Even when he let clues slip over the weekend, even when I saw the perfectly sized box sitting right in front of me, I did NOT expect Taso's birthday awesomeness to extend this far beyond the amazing weekend he'd already given me.
I. LOVE. THIS. GUY.

I do believe this is my new most prized possession.

4 comments:

  1. ugh jealous!!!!!

    It makes me happy that you are happy in and in love. :) I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you are happy. And in love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooo! so cool! what an awesome gift! :)

    ReplyDelete