Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson 1958-2009


I am so beyond sad right now. He was finally working on the big comeback and a sold out European tour. LA Times confirmed that Michael Jackson has passed after suffering cardiac arrest. This is definitely not how I wanted to begin sharing music, but I suppose who better to start with than one of my earliest musical influences? I will forever hold MJ in a very special place in my heart. He instilled in me a lifelong love of good pop music and dancing. Below are some of my all-time favorites by the King (any song of his could be on this list, really). You're no longer my friend if you don't get up and dance right now.

*I forgot to mention that the last track is my favorite ever MJ cover.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment