Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pinkberry is coming to Dallas!



As much as I try my hardest to be vegan (I am strict vegetarian, no cheating there), there are three things that I can't seem to give up:

1. butter on popcorn
2. cheese on pizza and sandwiches
3. fro-yo

Granted, I almost never allow myself #3 and am a major snob when it comes to what actually qualifies as edible frozen yogurt. (None of that TCBY or self serve junk.) But when I was in the midst of a terrible week in Los Angeles there was one little bowl of heaven (pictured above) that made everything better. And soon I'll be able to get it here in Dallas. This is probably not good...

2 comments:

  1. as I've said before that looks like heaven. I need some, now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have sworn there is one in front of Dave and busters at stonebriar.

    ReplyDelete