Monday, July 27, 2009

Kerie


Kerie is lovely. Riding in her little red car listening to music loudly with a large cheese from Greenville Avenue Pizza Company in the backseat is one of my favorite things. She takes funny pictures of me. When she knows I'm really down she'll put on Backstreet Boys, crank it up and keep driving with a totally straight face. Sometimes she'll let Jay come over and we'll eat pop ices and cuddle. She's also kind of a genius and gives fantastic advice. She loves the lucky third graders that she teaches so much. She inadvertently writes hit songs. She is a super loyal friend. She's also absolutely drop dead, knockout beautiful, and one of the funniest people I've ever met. And she lets me dance around like a dummy and only looks at me like I'm a little bit crazy.
I love, love, love Kerie.

P.S. Bonnie says I look homeless in that picture. Kerie can attest to the fact that it's not just the picture. I really did.

No comments:

Post a Comment