Monday, August 3, 2009

I miss O'Boisies.

I hear they're bringing back my favorite thing from the 80s besides Michael Jackson. O'Boisies were amazing. This is cause for celebration! Except I can't figure out where to find them.

This reminds me that I am a loud cruncher. It's my cross to bear. I try so hard to eat crunchy things quietly. I chew slowly and softly, take small bites, use different parts of my mouth... nothing helps. I'm one of those annoying people that you don't want to sit next to if they're holding a bag of chips. Lame. I consider myself to be a polite eater so why do my molars insist on being so noisy? Don't they offer classes for this sort of thing?

I wonder if it's because I have a small mouth? Hmm. Lots to ponder this evening.

Anyone else love O'Boisies? Have freaky bodily function abnormalities? What you got?

2 comments:

  1. OMG - I loved the Sour Cream and Onion ones, the flavor was always so much stronger than Lays could hope to be.

    ReplyDelete