Thursday, August 13, 2009

Look what I found at Buffalo Exchange today!

Whilst on a shopping excursion with Miss Ashley I found this little treasure.

You better believe I bought it!

(Well, I exchanged some stuff for it and also scored a couple pretty blouses.)

I got B some new kicks and shirts and said peace out to the dudes at Index.
I'm all packed, got my little Fjallraven Kanken all ready to go and said my goodbyes to the people I love. I listened to Biggie all day in preparation for my new gangsta life.
Big up to Brooklyn!

I'll see you on the east coast tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you to be in New York! Did I tell you my BFF goes to NYU? Ya'll should have coffee or something sometime.

    Also, you are adorable. And I want that shirt. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hook us up, Sabs! i need friends!

    ReplyDelete