Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New York, New York, ready for the likes of this!

So much happening for we two B's!

B got into the Gifted & Talented class at his school today! This is such a big opportunity for my little dude. The G&T program in Manhattan (particularly in his district) is amazing, and he deserves this so much!
As for me, I took my first film inspection/repair test yesterday. I should find out how I did on Monday. I feel really good about most of it, except that sprocket hole repair may be the death of me.
I also got the ball rolling on my super amazing dream internship today. I probably won't have any more info on it until after the AMIA conference in November, and it probably won't take place until Fall 2010 but I had to share my excitement! This is going to be the experience of a lifetime and I absolutely can't wait. Okay, I can't help myself... I'm going to give you a hint...
!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and Bradley! That is amazing news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations lady! ;) You're little guy is adoooooooooorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you kids! NYC is doing you well. We are going to have to really save up for NYC and then Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I for one am not surprised, after all he is your kid and my nephew, of course he's gifted! Lol congrats to both of you, love you much! Thanks for the note, it cheered me up today!

    PS: Am a little disappointed that none of your blog titles have been from the NYC song from Disney's "Annie"...c'mon "Three bucks/two bags/one me!"

    ReplyDelete