Sunday, September 6, 2009

Obsessive Compulsive Brittan

I almost died last night. The walls were closing in and I was about to be swallowed up by 550 square feet, A New Hope style. Let the record state, I am nuts. I seriously can't handle clutter. It makes me crazy. I'm by no means the cleanest person. I hate vacuuming and I don't even wash my hair very often. But large amounts of disorganization make me want to curl up into a ball and suck my thumb. My movies are out of order (omg.), my school supplies and books are all over the floor and there are boxes EVERYWHERE. There has been much deep breathing and sitting on the floor in a catatonic state but I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Pictures soon.

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo with you on that. I'm the same way. Just stumbled upon your blog today, love it :)

    feel free to follow me, i have 2.

    have a great rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete