Friday, November 27, 2009

Our Thanksgiving


It was a nice Thanksgiving. We attempted to go to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade but, despite my best attempts, clearly did not put enough planning into it. It was chaos and we could barely see so we peaced out, watched Miracle on 34th Street and then went over to have all the necessary foods with our friends Danielle and Jimmy and their awesome friend Kim. They stuffed our bellies with mashed potatoes, stuffing (my small contribution), mac and cheese, cornbread and the best green bean casserole I've ever had (sorry Aunt Tracy). Danielle and I gabbed and I envied her sewing setup while the dudes played video games. It was a good time and I felt very thankful to have great friends in the city. (And a view of the appropriately colored Empire State Building!)

No comments:

Post a Comment