Monday, December 21, 2009

Congrats, Taso!

My best friend graduated from the University of North Texas on Saturday and I couldn't be happier for him. Taso is one of the most brilliant people I've ever known and has already done so much. There are big, exciting things in his future and I can't wait to see them unfold.
I wish I had a picture of us like I do with my other best friend on his graduation day but we didn't get a good one, so here he is with his awesome parents, sister and aunt.

This time tomorrow, where will we be?
I love you.

2 comments:

  1. way to go, greek boy...


    (send along my kudos).

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I don't get a chance later(we are quite afew time zones ahead of you), then I would like to wish you and your lad a very Happy Christmas and New Year.
    I've enjoyed your blog in 2009 and look forward to your posts in 2010.

    ReplyDelete