Sunday, December 27, 2009

Someone was on the good list...

My son made out like a bandit this Christmas! I can't even believe all the stuff he got. Some of his favorites were a little notebook laptop (for writing his stories and screenplays), a punching bag, a set of five Girl finger boards and all of these Blu-rays:
He was probably most blown away by the $50 check sent by the grandparents ("I've never even SEEN that much money!" - B) and already has his spending plan mapped out.

Also, thanks to Wendy, he has a new best friend... Dameon the Clydesdale:
I should point out that of all these presents that equaled up to the "greatest Christmas ever" only the finger boards were from me, the rest of my gifts didn't quite measure up. Mom FAIL. Either that or I did a great job telling everyone else what he wanted. Either way a happy B = a happy me.

Wendy spoiled both of us rotten and I got some things that I really needed like a Whole Foods gift card (free groceries!) and a griddle (pancakes!) from my mom and $$ from my Kentucky parents with which I will buy a rice cooker... because I'm an old woman... as you can tell from my glasses. My grandma bought me a coat that makes me look like a marshmallow but is unbelievably warm and cozy. A winter term in New York should be doable now.

I spent some Christmas with the Greek's non-Greek side, which is always so nice. They are loving and feed me well. I got a couple snowballs to the head, but it was a happy day.

2 comments:

  1. I know apparently Santa did not remember there was a recession at all:)

    I am new to your blog! Come on over to my blog and follow back if you would like. It is very nice to "meet" you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brittan! (awesome name by the way)

    Your son is gorgeous. really.. he got some good genes

    ReplyDelete