Saturday, January 2, 2010

Man Factory

You should know that I love this band. Anyone I have ever introduced to them has loved them just as much. They are good. Next you should know that they haven't played a show in a thousand years and I was terrified (we all were) that they would break up for good, so the fact that they pulled together a legit show while I was in town is pretty much a Christmas miracle. The show was so good despite the fact that the lineup has changed a bit and there were no epic covers (one of my fav parts of a MF show). They played some of the upcoming Street Fighter Round 2 songs and I got to hang out with people I haven't seen in awhile. Very fun indeed.

Check out Man Factory: http://www.myspace.com/manfactory

And if you get nothing else from this post, PLEASE watch this video of my all-time favorite Man Factory song, "Feelin' Fancy (Goin' Crazy)." I was at this show and am a little surprised you can't hear a very loud and very off-key Brittan singing along in the background. Because that definitely happened.

I would be remiss if I didn't share a couple of the best Street Fighter Round 1 songs too, as that's sorta their thing. You're going to like this. Enjoy.
(They had technical difficulties at that show but still good, no?)
Come back, Toni!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year !!!

    2010 New Year's Fireworks show

    http://fireworks2010.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then he looked at me with those glowing eyes....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, i first heard about MF on your page, and have to say that these youngsters are pretty good. After holidays i have to check if any music store in our small country of Slovenia ordered any cd of them...who knows, maybe i get lucky :)
    PS: my english may not be perfect but i hope we understand eachother :)

    Best wishes in S20E10 ;)

    ReplyDelete