Thursday, January 28, 2010

things that brighten my B-less life in the city

Film Forum followed by hot chocolate here...
Exploring Brooklyn...
Seeing this outside my door and missing production so much it hurts...
Discovering this cupcake shop on 8th and finally having my favorite cupcake
(thank you Candace)...
Walking to school in the snow because walking in my rubber goulashes is quite the workout, and also because it makes my favorite parks and walkways look so nice.
My blog.
I want to thank everyone for your friendship and kindness. There will always be difficult decisions, rough patches and heartbreak, but I am trying to maintain perspective. I am optimistic and will always believe in following my heart and doing the best I can. Maybe one day it will get me somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. It will it will- it really will!
    One day Im gonna make my way to Brooklyn. I want to go so badly.
    you're great.

    ReplyDelete