Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Medal Count:
USA: 5 Gold, 3 Silver, 6 Bronze
Germany: 3 Gold, 4 Silver, 3 Bronze
France: 2 Gold, 1 Silver, 4 Bronze
Canada: 2 Gold, 3 Silver, 1 Bronze

HOW CRAZY IS SHAUN WHITE?
(Also, I find him weirdly attractive. But I do prefer "awesome" to "good looking" and I dig a boy on a board, so I guess it's not that weird for me.)
It was so fun to watch him breeze out there all "Psh, I got this" and win gold YET AGAIN.
I mean...
Lindsey Vonn, Shani Davis and Apolo Ohno were exciting to watch and I got really into men's figure skating Tuesday night. I kind of think Yevgeny Plushenko is a super villain but I totally love him, and Johnny Weir is fabulous. I don't care what the judges say. It was fun to see Canada win gold! I just wish Vancouver hadn't got off to such a sad start. Who's been watching? What's your favorite moment so far? What are you most excited for? I'm excited for the end of men's figure skating tonight, and for HOCKEY! I know it's started already, but I don't have cable so I have to wait for the big games to come on NBC. All this Olympics watching has somewhat hindered my social life, but I had a fever all weekend anyway, so I was totally fine with staying curled up on the couch, wishing I was an athlete.

3 comments:

  1. BRITTAN! Yes, I have been watching the Olympics like a fiend this time around. Shaun White is incredible. I wonder what it feels like to know beyond any doubt that you're the best person in the world at something that is an OLYMPIC EVENT. Natalie went to the Olympics in 2002. I think that's worth mentioning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, don't tell anybody, but I totally watched men's figure skating and saw Evan win the gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shaun White looks like Carrot Top to me...I can't not see Carrot Top when I look at him.. :)

    ReplyDelete