Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wizarding World of Harry Potter!

I just booked a vacation for B and I to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park at Universal Studios! Practical? Um, no. But I am getting a hefty income tax return and we have had one rough year, so whatev! Bring on the wizards! We're are big Harry Potter readers, so when we first heard about this we both freaked out and decided we HAD to go. I figured it would take a long time to save up, but it's actually more reasonably priced than I assumed, especially the "grand opening" packages they have now. We're going in June and I can NOT wait! I just wish it were actually in London...

4 comments:

  1. I am SO SO jealous! My husband and I want to go there so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaah! Tres exciting, and I'm of course jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. harry power! I bet you miss your little boy.
    Why on earth would you be coming to UT?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Brittan, i didnt know where to put this, so i will just drop this lines here; as i notices your similar movie taste to mine, i was just wanted to recomend you "Mary & Max), dont know if you saw it yet, but it is really amazing animated movie from Adam Elliot. If you watched it allready, just dont mind this :)
    I'm also happy for you to go see the park and am sure both of u will enjoy it maximum.

    ReplyDelete