Monday, March 15, 2010

third time as a bridesmaid

I think I should make a career of this.
Wait. No. I'm really done with weddings...
But it is cool to meet men who feel lucky to get to spend forever with my friends.
I am happy for Missy and Ryan, two people so perfect for each other
that it's hard not to believe in soul mates.
I also met a new favorite named Kyndell...
(Can't you just tell how great she is?!)
...and saw Missy be a bride!
I saw so many old friends...
...stressed out a lot and was relieved to send the couple off for a hot night and a cruise to the Bahamas. I think I need one of those too, as a reward for making it through this wedding.

Just sayin'.

I'll put the real pics up if I get them. This is the best I could do.

2 comments:

  1. agreed! xoxo kyndell

    ReplyDelete
  2. have i said this before? cause your hair looks amazin

    ReplyDelete