Monday, May 17, 2010

Let It Be

I accidentally uploaded the wrong video the first time. Here's the whole thing.
This video is six months in the making. For months he refused to let me get the camera anywhere near him when he played it. In the last couple weeks he finally agreed but freezes every time the red light comes on. He has stage fright anyway, but is especially nervous because this is the first song he learned by ear. He doesn't get it exactly right, but that's because he figured it out just by listening to The Beatles' version. There are a couple small cuts when he froze, but this is the best he's done so we went with it. I think he got the ending just right.

*beam*

3 comments:

  1. i can barely play chopsticks and i'm 23.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude I think I'm in love with your son.
    uhh...

    ReplyDelete