Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter


Breakfast at the Three Broomsticks with pumpkin juice (yum)!

Hog's Head

Hagrid's!

Olivander's

BUTTER BEER!!!!!!!!

Care of Magical Creatures

Chocolate Frogs

Hogwarts
(it is impossible for him to not make ridiculous faces/us to take cute pictures together)

Lots of British people, everything you could ever want to see from the books and movies, ten glasses of butter beer between the two of us... if only we could have had more time there!

4 comments:

  1. oh wow wow wow. I want to 'take my sister' there and be a complete kid again. Butter beer sounds amazin and hogwats looks so cool. haha I want!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Hog's Head has Strongbow too, haha. Glorious. It looks like you had guys had an amazing time! I hope to one day taste Butter Beer as well. Can't wait to hear more about the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Britt that looks like it was so much fun!!! I know that my little girl Briley would love it!!! Miss you!
    Brit

    ReplyDelete