Wednesday, July 28, 2010

STOKED

I will be on an airplane when this movie opens (August 13th) and that makes me feel like crying. I still haven't read the last volume of the graphic novel series because I'm too poor to buy things but I've decided that I'm okay with Michael Cera in this role (I guess) and am now so pumped for the movie! I will be there with my Sex Bob-omb shirt on! Where my fangirls at?! (If you're one of my new followers, I guess this is as good a time as any to warn you that I am kind of really into some nerdy things. Also, HI!!! Are any of you into things like this too? Can we be friends?!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm working my way through the books now! and my friend has Free Early Screening For People Who Show Up Early Enough Passes for us on Wednesday evening. I'll be dead at work the next day - ERRG COMMUTE HATRED BOO MARYLAND BOO! - but I am so freaking excited.

    ReplyDelete