Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

2 YEARS!

Oh yeah! I rule! *pats back*

I've thought and thought about what I should do to celebrate the fact that I've stuck with this blog, posting regularly, for two years. I really believe in keeping a record of your life, and this is my way of doing it. However silly or pointless it may seem at times, this is my tiny little piece of the collective written history of the world. 

I am insanely overwhelmed with school right now, but I think the best way to celebrate my two years (and force myself to keep up with this thing even though school is brutal) is to start making gradual improvements. Right now I'm working on a pretty new header and possibly even a real title that's not just my name. I'm open to suggestions (and artists!) if you guys want to help.

I'm also working on a big re-introduction to explain who I am, what I'm talking about and why I'm doing this, and am going to try to be more engaged with what's going on out there in the blog world. Part of the reason for this is that I'm doing a big project for school this year about blogs that I'm really excited about. (More on that soon.) The other is that I would love to do giveaways and contests and take my writing to the next level. I figure if I'm going to do this, I might as well make it good and give back to the people who take the time to read it. If I can get 100 followers by Christmas, I'll do a big "Brittan's Favorite Things" giveaway! How's that?

For now, if you like getting letters in the mail and aren't too freaked out by this, send your mailing address to brittanclaire@gmail.com and I'll send you something awesome... or at least a note telling you that I love you.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on 2 years!! I'm looking forward to your blog future, especially since I love your blog so much already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for reaching the two year point!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Brittan! Here's to much more bloggy fun! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big Congrats on 2 years! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete