Wednesday, November 17, 2010

onward

Thank you for all the kindness and love. I kind of feel like a tool. No one forced me into any of the decisions I've made and I'm responsible for how I feel. Also I have it really good and I need to stop forgetting that. Though I don't deserve it, I do so appreciate your kindness. I will pass the same on to my grandma who will, I'm sure, take comfort in it as we wait to hear about treatment options.

I started the Master Cleanse today. I'm doing an abbreviated version because I'm going to Toronto next week (!!!) to see Hanson with my friends Charlotte and Laura and don't want to be the non-eating downer. Also, poutine. Omg. Still, I need this little time out to cleanse, rid myself of all the negative feelings and energy. I need to feel lighter. I'm not concerned with losing weight or anything, just clearing out my mind and body.

Harry Potter is sort of tomorrow! I have a ticket to the midnight screening and a Gryffindor tie. I'm pumped. I wish B was here.

No comments:

Post a Comment