Wednesday, December 1, 2010

an update from my aunt

this is the email i got today about grandma:


I just wanted to let everyone know that mom’s surgery went well yesterday.  There was one surprise of another spot of cancer, but they were able to get most of it and will use radiation to get the rest along with the chemo that she mentioned.  She is still in quite a lot of pain (understandably so), but in her usual fashion in recovery in ICU she said that this was not any fun and would really like to get her money back!  

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers as the hard part (her recovery) begins.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear it went well, lady. I am keeping her and all of you in my thoughts and prayers and I just know she's going to continue to inspire!

    Also, I apologize for not being in touch -- my dad had unplanned spinal surgery at 1 p.m. that very same day. Isn't that strange?! The same day and time! I intended to better communicate my well wishes, but I promise you were here in my heart all the while!

    ReplyDelete