Thursday, January 6, 2011

allowing myself a hiatus

I need a break. Not a particularly long or definite one, just the chance to have one. If I'm being honest, I feel utterly crushed under the expectations people have of me right now. I'm sad that I can't turn to someone who loves me and ask them to be here for me through this. I am fine, really. I just need to work on my thesis and nothing else for awhile, and let my personal life take a back seat. Back soonish.

Before I go, a video of B that melts my heart (until the end):

Lavender's Blue from Brittan on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. take your time. we'll be here when you get back.
    and when you return to ny, we'll be having coffee and more. finally. new years resolution indeed.

    xo.

    ps: looks like you got one stellar kiddo there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I understand this so very much

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I love your new header so much!

    ReplyDelete