Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tumblr

It occurred to me yesterday what a window into my heart Tumblr is. Whereas this is a record of my days, Tumblr is a record of my dreams, quirks, sensibilities and personality... it just takes a little more effort to interpret. I added a feed for it over there -->, if you're into that sort of thing. You know how important I think keeping a personal record is, but when you make it public it becomes more of a challenge to be honest. For me, that's the fun of creating online content. Gosh I love the internet.
(c/o hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com)

2 comments:

  1. i love hyperboleA.A.H...... but i haven't heard of tumblr before. whats the difference????

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just use it to put up pretty pictures and quotes that i love... things that make me smile. it's less comment and text-friendly than blogger.

    ReplyDelete