Sunday, March 13, 2011

Charlotte wuz here

My awesome friend Charlotte visited from Toronto last week.
I diverted attention away from the thesis briefly for some girl time and a Bright Eyes show with her.
It was a nice reminder to stop and enjoy the city I live in and the rad people in my life. 
^Starbux + Marnie Stern^
^super cheap/semi sketchy mani/pedis + mac and cheese heaven at S'mac^
^far too many cupcakes^
^a wall of sewing machines + iced soy chais^
^being vegetarian at Katz + Conor Oberst^

It was delightful. There was more to it than New York-y foods and concerts, but those are the moments that seem to photograph the best, I suppose. Charlotte is the most fun and I was sad to see her go, but I hear she might be back before long! She lives the dream and that is what I love about her.

4 comments:

  1. CHARLOTTE IS MY NEW FAVORITE!!!
    can we make her an honorary member of #apt2b?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a whole lot of "Enjoy!" going on, cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I <3 Bright Eyes!

    ...was that a pistachio cupcake?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! i love pistachio ice cream, so i had to try the cupcake. heavenly.

    ReplyDelete