Saturday, April 9, 2011

Princess Lasertron

Princess Lasertron is one of my favorite bloggers. She's an inspiring entrepreneur and mom, and is always posting creative ideas, DIY tips and business advice. Plus her blog is super pretty... what's not to love?

I finally bought one of her handmade flowers and am so impressed by her attention detail.
There are two different types of clips on the back so you can wear it as a brooch or in your hair. I wore it around on my tired green dress (my winter staple that I was otherwise sick of looking at) all weekend and felt x18 cuter than I used to feel in it. She also included some vintage buttons in a little envelope that I'll probably sew onto one of the many other items in my closet that I'm tired of looking at. Yep. So basically this is an entire post dedicated to a little flower brooch but, hey, it made me happy. Getting this package was a nice pick-me-up in my hectic, so-over-winter, so-over-thesis month, so-over-painful-doctor-visits month. 

5 comments:

  1. that looks awesome in your hair! I'm going to check out her blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, it looks awesome.

    ps: tea this week? when are you free?

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww thanks so much for the sweet post! you made my day! xo

    ReplyDelete