Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Taso's big fat Greek 24th birthday

Taso's birthday was Friday and it was the most fun ever.

Complete with new pants

and lots of presents. His dad sent him on a wild goose chase to find his present (the video is hilarious) and his mom got him probably a dozen books that would make a normal person's head hurt (I think my old thesis homie Walter Benjamin's entire canon was featured). The rest of us hooked him up too.

There was a huge Greek feast at Greek Isles (owned by a family friend Gus and unbiasedly the best Greek food - maybe the best food food - I've ever had) with family and friends.

At the end of the night Gus and Taso's dad taught us all to dance like proper Greeks.
It was, honestly, the most fun.

I'm slow to blog lately.

Bogged down in LIFE and what not, but I had to say a public XRONIA POLLA to dude.

1 comment:

  1. I thought you should know about this!!!! Check out everything HALF PRICE. http://www.criterion.com/

    ReplyDelete