Friday, August 12, 2011

what's next?

This summer has been discouraging. I've applied for countless jobs and gotten nowhere. I've sent my thesis to dozens of people and not heard back from one. On top of that, I am slowly losing my dream to someone who doesn't love it or need it like I do and there's nothing I can do about it. So, fine, I pick myself up and move on to... what?

I don't know what I'm feeling right now. I always have a plan or a project or something big that I'm working on and, somehow, it always works out... but I am totally stumped this time. All I know is that I need a job. I need something that will support a small family and that I can be good at. Dreams can wait. Right now all I care about is being able to take care of these two:

I'm lost in thought today. Searching for answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment