Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Radvent Day 6: Starting

Things I have been meaning to start foooorrrrreeeeevvvvveeeerrrrrr and need to just START ALREADY:

1. Re-learn French
I spoke French pretty well in high school and now can barely speak or understand a word (I can still read it but my brain doesn't move fast enough for verbal communication). I have to learn French because I plan on going to there to celebrate getting hitched!
(photo from greenweddingshoes.com)

2. Write that screenplay!
I've written tons of goofy little short screenplays but I have a feature in me and it's good, if I do say so myself. I think my friend James will even like it enough to produce it. I have the characters and aesthetics figured out but writing dialogue and finding that ending is daunting enough that I just can't get started. Dumb.
(the inspiration for my screenplay)

3. A garden
I keep thinking I'll do this when I have my own place but I know it's definitely possible to do a box garden or a compact garden in my grandma's yard. I want those fresh veggies but it seems so difficult!
(awesome gutter garden found on the daily buzz)

4. Send cards
I have year old emails starred in my inbox to remind me of a few people that I need to send snail mail to. That is so sad. I also really want to send out Christmas cards but there's always a reason not to. This year: no good family pictures to include, no dinero.
(obsessed with recreating this Clara Bow picture)

5. Fundraising for the theater restoration
I need to finish the business plan first and that is kicking my butt. 
(we have a long way to go...)

Which one should I start with? Any words of encouragement? 

No comments:

Post a Comment