Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Werk

We are both employed! I say these words with the weight of how long they are in the making and how many people out there can't say them. I know, you guys. We are really, really fortunate. 

I work for Tugg, which I love and am really excited about, and I get to work from home, which affords me the opportunity to take B to and from school, make the million calls a day I have to make in privacy and get in an hour or two of gym time. It also allows me the opportunity to work with my favorite assistant:
It's exhausting work but she manages.

4 comments:

  1. umm, this made me laugh. love, love, love and love that you're employed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyy! and you get to move into your condo so soon! i especially love the picture of nonnies holding your arm. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to both of you! And I love, love, love your beautiful assistant :) I have one who is helps out in exactly the same fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been keeping up with you as much as I now see I should have. Congrats on the job- this looks really awesome?! I'm gonna keep browsing the website.

    ReplyDelete