Monday, December 17, 2012

away for a bit

There are a few things I've been meaning to share: the wedding pictures, the rest of the Paris trip, and my thoughts and photos from a weeklong conference in Seattle, but I'm not up to it yet. I came back from Seattle sick, and the events of Friday took a lot out of me. That's what it is, really. I'm quite sad and discouraged, but I'm working through it. Here's a picture I was going to delete because it didn't come out, but I realized it's special to me because that day was special. My heart is completely with the families who won't be together for Christmas this year. That's all I know how to say.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon--sorry that you have had a bad time but hope that everything improves soon. I love the photo btw and am glad you didn't delete it.

    ReplyDelete